Thursday, March 8, 2012

Addicted to Ruffles





If I had the luxury of designing an entire spring line RUFFLES would be the theme. I'm addicted to ruffles. I've yet to find something that is not elevated to the next level the more ruffles it has. These pictures are from a gift that I did for our sweet neighbor friend Alana. She just turned four and I wanted a fabulous gift to bring to her party. She was the inspiration for this playful set of apron and chef's hat. Perhaps it is better suited for  a photo shoot or dress up day than actually wearing in the kitchen with Mom, but I couldn't resist all of the girly frills. As with most things that I design it evolved as I was creating it. I love details and just kept layering them on. It was a delightful process. Happy Birthday little Alana. We are so thankful that God put your family in our back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment